English dialogue. Travel
1. Airoport check-in
- Where will you be flying today?
- New York.
- May I see your ticket, passport, and visa please?
- Here you go. My visa's on page six of my passport.
- Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
- Aisle, please.
- Do you prefer smoking or nonsmoking?
- I have 13E available. How many pieces of luggage do you have?
- Here's your boarding pass. The plane will board half an hour prior to departure.You'll be leaving from gate three, on your left.
- Thank you.
2. Rent a car
- Hi. I'd like to rent a car for a week.
- What kind would you like?
- A compact.
- May I see your driver's license?
- Would my international license do?
- Sure. Just fill out this form. Write your address here and sign your name on the bottom of the page. Unlimited mileage and the mandatory collision insurance are included.
- Do I have to return the car to this location?
- No, you can drop it off at any of our local branches.
- The keys are in the car?
- Yes. Our complimentary bus to the parking lot is through the door to your right.